.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

McLaughlin's Valley

Love American History? Come On In! Dedicated to preserving the history of the McLaughlin family, wherever they may be! Historical documents, photos, family histories, and more. To add your family history to the site, email here. Please SEARCH this site from the search bar above left or BROWSE topics listed in sidebar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Saturday, June 25, 2005

John McLaughlin Deposition for Hugh McLaughlin, Greer vs Given, 1806, Bath County Court

For transcription, click here

  • Click to enlarge

  • Part 1 of 4 Posted by Hello


    Part 2 Posted by Hello


    Part 3 Posted by Hello


    Part 4 Posted by Hello

    Chancery Causes; Bath County, Virginia. Greer vs Given. LVA Microfilm Reel 99; Image 0496. Library of Virginia, Richmond. [Index #1806-001, original case #J113, local reel 078]

    UPDATE 1: I will work on a transcription of this document. Please leave a comment below about the readability of these images on your screen.

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't read these; they are too small and too light. Hope you'll get a transcription up soon, or larger versions of the images - about twice as big would be good.
    --Holly Cochran

    1:57 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    One good resource for web design software and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
    Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
    Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd

    1:11 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't read these pages. Too light.

    4:54 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The documents are too small, they need to be alot bigger and then I think I could read them. The handwriting seems quite clear.

    12:48 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home