.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

McLaughlin's Valley

Love American History? Come On In! Dedicated to preserving the history of the McLaughlin family, wherever they may be! Historical documents, photos, family histories, and more. To add your family history to the site, email here. Please SEARCH this site from the search bar above left or BROWSE topics listed in sidebar.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Happy Birthday

Happy 156th Birthday to Madora Gilmore McLaughlin!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about genealogy resource and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about genealogy resource so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by genealogy resource

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home